- 2-hour walking tour of magnificent Mantua
- Discover the hidden gem of Lombardy
- Hear local legends and history from a guide
- See landmarks like the Palazzo del Podestà, Basilica of Sant’Andrea, Arengario Arch and Piazza Erbe
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Rigoletto's house at Piazza Sordello 23. The house is located at the corner of the square at the end of a row of houses behind the Duomo of Saint Peter.
End point is at Piazza delle Erbe near Saint Andrew Basilica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is for 1 to 10 travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alliet’ARTI Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Mantua City Centre Walking Tour.