6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Professional bilingual guide (Portuguese and English)
Shared round-trip transportation to most hotels located in Manaus
Boarding and visitation fees
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation from most hotels located in Manaus. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Porpoises are sensitive animals and aiming at the safety of visitors and the welfare of the animals, some care is necessary:
- Do not intentionally touch them;
- Do not scream;
- Do not feed them;
- Do not use sunscreen, repellent, body cream or oil. When in contact with certain products, porpoises have their eyes and smell attacked.
- Regardless of weather conditions, Tours will take place normally. The above schedules may change due to weather, access, or other factors that the company believes may interfere with the safety or well-being of passengers.
- In the period of ebb there is a phenomenon in the rivers called Piracema (fish migratory movement) which influences, in some cases, the porpoises to follow a shoal that is passing through, and for that reason does not appear as usual in the lakes where visitors are taken for this interaction; that is, there are possibilities of not interacting with these animals, a fact that we can only conclude on the spot on the day of the tour.
- Wear light clothes; bring a towel and swimwear. Bring sunscreen and insect repellent (remember the warning regarding contact with animals)
- We suggest you taking cash in local currency in case of personal expenses with handicrafts and consumption at the bar
- Attention: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will be no interaction with the porpoises in the water for an indefinite period.
- You will contemplate the porpoises. Swimming with them is not guaranteed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Meeting with the Porpoises and visit to native brazilian village?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Meeting with the Porpoises and visit to native brazilian village?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Meeting with the Porpoises and visit to native brazilian village?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Meeting with the Porpoises and visit to native brazilian village?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Meeting with the Porpoises and visit to native brazilian village
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingManausBus Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonJet Boating - AmazonHalf-day Tours - AmazonBus Tours - AltiplanoNature and Wildlife - AltiplanoWater Tours - AltiplanoJet Boating - AltiplanoHalf-day Tours - AltiplanoBus Tours - AndesNature and Wildlife - AndesWater Tours - AndesJet Boating - AndesHalf-day Tours - AndesCategory