- Take a sightseeing tour of Manaus with a private guide
- Visit historic landmarks like the Rio Negro Palace, Amazonas Opera House, and Provincial Palace
- Check out the bustle of activity and unique produce of the Manaus city market
- Experience river life during a speedboat sightseeing cruise
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
In case you are in a hotel in Manaus, please provide location, we will meet you there.
If you are arriving by cruise ship, please provide the arrival time and names, we normally meet the passengers at the green mirror terminal in Manaus.
Airport, please provide flight details and names.
What To Expect
Visit the Provincial Palace, a structure originally constructed in 1870 to serve as the Governor’s home. The building was later turned into the Manaus City Hall. Proceed from there to the city market, offering a chance to wander the aisles overflowing with Amazonian fruits, vegetables, fish, and typical souvenirs. Then head to the Rio Negro Palace, which today serves as a city cultural center. Back in 1900 when it was first built, the building was designed for a local tycoon.
Continue the trip by visiting the Amazonas Opera House, one of the most famous buildings in Manaus. This elegant building, constructed during the era of Brazil’s “rubber boom,” sits at the heart of a recently revitalized area created for residents and tourists alike. You’ll then drive by car to the Manaus port area, passing through the city’s industrial section while en route.
Finish the day by enjoying a trip aboard a covered speedboat, allowing you to visit the famous site where the Negro and Solimões Rivers merge and then a floating village where you can get a glimpse of daily life. You’ll return to land and get transferred back to your hotel to finish the trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by two adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, in case you prefer to prefer to be picked by your gangway there will be an extra fee charged at the moment of USD $10 per entrance.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazon Destinations Turismo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Manaus City Tour and Meeting of the Waters.