8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Observe the unique phenomenon of the ‘meeting of the waters’—which refers to the union of the dark waters of the Black River with the clear currents of the Solimões River—on a day trip from Manaus. Ideal for nature lovers, this excursion increases your chances of spotting rare wildlife in the Amazon jungle and comes with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off, so you can avoid the hassle of finding a meeting point.
- Observe a unique natural phenomenon on a day trip from Manaus
- Swap the city streets for the tranquility of nature
- Heighten your chances of spotting wildlife with a guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up: Hotels in Manaus
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Meeting of the Waters with lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Meeting of the Waters with lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Meeting of the Waters with lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Meeting of the Waters with lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Meeting of the Waters with lunch
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeLunch CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingManausDining Experiences - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonLunch Cruises - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonFull-day Tours - AmazonDining Experiences - AltiplanoNature and Wildlife - AltiplanoLunch Cruises - AltiplanoWater Tours - AltiplanoFull-day Tours - AltiplanoDining Experiences - AndesNature and Wildlife - AndesLunch Cruises - AndesWater Tours - AndesFull-day Tours - AndesCategory
Rio Negro Palace (Palácio Rio Negro) Tours & TicketsPraia da Lua Tours & TicketsIndian Museum Tours & TicketsManaus Botanical Gardens (MUSA - Museu da Amazonia) Tours & TicketsManaus Palace of Justice (Palácio de Justiça) Tours & TicketsPonta Negra Beach (Praia de Ponta Negra) Tours & TicketsCIGS Zoo Tours & TicketsAmazon Natural Science Museum (Museo De Ciencias Naturais Da Amazonia) Tours & Tickets