4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take a tour of the capital of the Amazon to discover its history and culture. Visit key landmarks such as the Opera House, the Alto Rio Negro Bridge, the Indian Museum, the Rio Negro Palace, local markets, and much more. Learn about the history of the “Heart of the Amazon” and the culture of this area surrounded by wildlife during this small-group excursion.
- Take a tour of Manaus—the “Heart of the Amazon”
- See landmarks like the Opera House and the Indian Museum
- Learn about the history and culture of the city from your guide
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 15 travelers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Tours Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Manaus City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Manaus City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Manaus City Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Manaus City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingManausFood Tours - AmazonBus Tours - AmazonCity Tours - AmazonMarkets - AmazonHistorical Tours - AmazonHalf-day Tours - AmazonFood Tours - AltiplanoBus Tours - AltiplanoCity Tours - AltiplanoMarkets - AltiplanoHistorical Tours - AltiplanoHalf-day Tours - AltiplanoFood Tours - AndesBus Tours - AndesCity Tours - AndesMarkets - AndesHistorical Tours - AndesHalf-day Tours - AndesCategory