- Manaus city sightseeing tour
- Visit Rio Negro Palace and other Manaus highlights
- Learn about the history and culture of Manaus from your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
What To Expect
Drive along the city's picturesque waterfront on the Amazon River to see the floating port and the Municipal Market, which sells everything from local handicrafts to produce.
Continue to the Rio Negro Palace, a stately building that was once the governor's official residence.
At the Indian Museum, stroll among the displays of indigenous artifacts from the Manaus indigenous people. Learn about the culture and traditions of the Manaus people from your guide as you peruse the museum.
Stop at Manaus' famous opera house, Teatro Amazonas, which was funded by Brazil's rubber boom in the 19th century. Admire the Renaissance-style architecture.
At the conclusion of your tour, enjoy drop-off at your Manaus hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to bring: Light clothing, camera, hat or cap, and money for souvenir
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Be aware of the opening hours of some places visited. When they are not open, they will not be visited internally:
- Teatro Amazonas: Tuesday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm / Sunday from 9am to 2pm
- Museum of the Indian: Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 1:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. / Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Adolpho Lisboa Municipal Market: Monday to Saturday from 6am to 6pm / Sunday and holidays from 6am to 12pm
- Most travelers can participate
- Note that tour durations might vary depending on hotel of stay.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Manaus City Sightseeing Tour.