9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan.
Swim with the legendary Pink Dolphins free in nature.
Participate in an indigenous tribe ritual and learn about their culture.
Trilingual Professional Guide: Portuguese, English and Spanish.
Mineral Cold Water onboard of speedboat.
Simulate a Pirarucu fishing and interact with the largest fish in the Amazon.
Enjoy a tour of Manaus & the Amazon Rainforest main highlights.
Alcoholic beverages, Indigenous Souvenirs.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off with company's private vehicles included.
Pickup service between 7.30am and 8.30am (any place in Manaus)
Does not apply to costumers from Jungle Lodges.
• Meeting point for participants not staying in the pickup zone: Amazon Eco Adventures Agency at Street 10 de Julho, 509, beside Amazonas Theater at 7:20am (warn in advance).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazon Eco Adventures Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour VIP - Rio Negro e Amazonas ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour VIP - Rio Negro e Amazonas ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour VIP - Rio Negro e Amazonas ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The whole trip felt personalized and was worth every cent, and every moment." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour VIP - Rio Negro e Amazonas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingManausFood Tours - AmazonBus Tours - AmazonMarkets - AmazonFull-day Tours - AmazonFood Tours - AltiplanoBus Tours - AltiplanoMarkets - AltiplanoFull-day Tours - AltiplanoFood Tours - AndesBus Tours - AndesMarkets - AndesFull-day Tours - AndesCategory