1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our team will get in contact via whatsapp or e-mail before the pick-up time.
- Eduardo Gomes Intl Airport, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
- Manaus Moderna, R. dos Barés, 180-208 - Centro, Manaus - AM, 69005-020, Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Tours Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Folklore Themed Dinner - Jantar Folclórico Temático?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Folklore Themed Dinner - Jantar Folclórico Temático?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Folklore Themed Dinner - Jantar Folclórico Temático?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Folklore Themed Dinner - Jantar Folclórico Temático?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesFamily-friendly Shows Ports of Call ToursTheatersDinner and ShowCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingManausShore Excursions - AmazonDining Experiences - AmazonFamily-friendly Shows - AmazonPorts of Call Tours - AmazonTheaters - AmazonDinner and Show - AmazonShore Excursions - AltiplanoDining Experiences - AltiplanoFamily-friendly Shows - AltiplanoPorts of Call Tours - AltiplanoTheaters - AltiplanoDinner and Show - AltiplanoShore Excursions - AndesDining Experiences - AndesFamily-friendly Shows - AndesPorts of Call Tours - AndesTheaters - AndesDinner and Show - AndesCategory