4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to the parks mentioned.
Overnight in Boa Vista Cheap Hotel.
Assistant throughout the trip.
Night Ride on the Waterfront
Meals in general
Departure & Return
Av. Sen. Raimundo Parente, 38 , Av. Sen. Raimundo Parente, 38 - Flores, Manaus - AM, 69048-662, BrazilThis activity will end right where it started.
Departure at 7 pm from Avenida Torquato Tapajos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazon Destinations Turismo
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Excursion to Robertinho Lake and Aquamak in Roraima?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Excursion to Robertinho Lake and Aquamak in Roraima?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Excursion to Robertinho Lake and Aquamak in Roraima?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Excursion to Robertinho Lake and Aquamak in Roraima
Explore Similar Things to Do
Father's Day Bus ToursMulti-day ToursValentine's DayMulti-day & Extended ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursTours & SightseeingManausFather's Day - AmazonBus Tours - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonValentine's Day - AmazonFather's Day - AltiplanoBus Tours - AltiplanoMulti-day Tours - AltiplanoValentine's Day - AltiplanoFather's Day - AndesBus Tours - AndesMulti-day Tours - AndesValentine's Day - AndesCategory