8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Life jackets used in the boat
Speedboat used in this activity, depending on the groups size.
All Fees and Taxes
English Speaking Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide transfers for any hotel in Manaus, Please let us know where you will be.
- Eduardo Gomes Intl Airport, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
- Port of Manaus, R. Taqueirinha, 25 - Centro, Manaus - AM, 69005-420, Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazon Destinations Turismo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazon Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazon Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amazon Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amazon Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingManausShore Excursions - AmazonBus Tours - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonPorts of Call Tours - AmazonJet Boating - AmazonFull-day Tours - AmazonShore Excursions - AltiplanoBus Tours - AltiplanoWater Tours - AltiplanoPorts of Call Tours - AltiplanoJet Boating - AltiplanoFull-day Tours - AltiplanoShore Excursions - AndesBus Tours - AndesWater Tours - AndesPorts of Call Tours - AndesJet Boating - AndesFull-day Tours - AndesCategory
Ponta Negra Beach (Praia de Ponta Negra) Tours & TicketsCIGS Zoo Tours & TicketsChurch of Sao Sebastiao (Igreja Sao Sebastiao) Tours & TicketsManaus Palace of Justice (Palácio de Justiça) Tours & TicketsManaus Botanical Gardens (MUSA - Museu da Amazonia) Tours & TicketsRio Negro Palace (Palácio Rio Negro) Tours & TicketsIndian Museum Tours & TicketsPraia da Lua Tours & Tickets