2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up at the airport on arrival
Accommodations in private cabins At Tucan Amazon Lodge with air conditions and hot water .
Drop of back to hotel our airport after the Tour
Portuguese, English or Spanish speaking tour guides
Hotel in Manaus
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide the Name of your hotel or hostel in town that we will pick you up .
- Eduardo Gomes Intl Airport, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Joshua's Amazon Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Taste of the Amazon 2D/1N Tour-At Tucan Amazon Lodge ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A Taste of the Amazon 2D/1N Tour-At Tucan Amazon Lodge ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A Taste of the Amazon 2D/1N Tour-At Tucan Amazon Lodge ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Taste of the Amazon 2D/1N Tour-At Tucan Amazon Lodge ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
A Taste of the Amazon 2D/1N Tour-At Tucan Amazon Lodge
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingManausBus Tours - AmazonOvernight Tours - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonJet Boating - AmazonBus Tours - AltiplanoOvernight Tours - AltiplanoMulti-day Tours - AltiplanoWater Tours - AltiplanoJet Boating - AltiplanoBus Tours - AndesOvernight Tours - AndesMulti-day Tours - AndesWater Tours - AndesJet Boating - AndesCategory