8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the lungs of the world on a journey through the Amazon rainforest from Manaus. Traverse the Amazon on foot during a 3-hour jungle trek and observe the incredibly diverse flora and fauna. Then head to the largest freshwater archipelago, Anavilhanas, on the Rio Negro to explore the area and enjoy a traditional Amazonian lunch on the banks of the river or a floating house, depending on the weather.
- Discover the wonders of the Amazon on a full-day tour from Manaus
- Take a jungle trek and observe the diverse flora and fauna
- Visit the freshwater Anavilhanas Archipelago on Rio Negro
- An Amazonian lunch and round-trip hotel transportation is included
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests must inform hotel or place of departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Tours Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8-Hour Amazonas Jungle Treck & Anavilhanas Archipelago?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Hour Amazonas Jungle Treck & Anavilhanas Archipelago?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Hour Amazonas Jungle Treck & Anavilhanas Archipelago?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8-Hour Amazonas Jungle Treck & Anavilhanas Archipelago?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Average width of Amazon river during June /July is 25 Miles." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
8-Hour Amazonas Jungle Treck & Anavilhanas Archipelago
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingWater ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingManausBus Tours - AmazonHiking - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonFull-day Tours - AmazonBus Tours - AltiplanoHiking - AltiplanoWater Tours - AltiplanoFull-day Tours - AltiplanoBus Tours - AndesHiking - AndesWater Tours - AndesFull-day Tours - AndesCategory
Manaus Botanical Gardens (MUSA - Museu da Amazonia) Tours & TicketsManaus Palace of Justice (Palácio de Justiça) Tours & TicketsIndian Museum Tours & TicketsPraia da Lua Tours & TicketsRio Negro Palace (Palácio Rio Negro) Tours & TicketsCIGS Zoo Tours & TicketsAmazon Natural Science Museum (Museo De Ciencias Naturais Da Amazonia) Tours & TicketsPonta Negra Beach (Praia de Ponta Negra) Tours & Tickets