- Accommodation and all meals throughout the fully-guided tour are included
- See rare animals in their natural environments, including pink river dolphins
- Fish for piranha, search for caimans, and visit an indigenous Caboclo home
- Pick-up service from Manaus airport and all transportation during tour included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife viewing is subject to climatic conditions and the wild nature of the animals. We cannot guarantee wildlife viewing while you are in the jungle since it depends on the animals.
- Climatic conditions in the Amazon Jungle vary dramatically and for the safety of our clients, ALL excursions are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice. No refunds apply for lost activities due to weather.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamba Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.