Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about Lyon’s silk-weaving history and gastronomic prowess
- Take a journey through history, from the Middle Ages to WW2 Resistance
- Discover secret passageways hidden in plain sight
- All entry fees included
Departure & Return
This tour starts at 10:00 am on Place Saint Jean. I will be standing next to the statue of St. John in the middle of the square with a sign in my hands.
We will finish inside the lovely Hôtel Dieu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Free Tour Lyon
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff