3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Lyon’s UNESCO-listed Old Town with all your senses on a walking history and food tour. With a small group and guide, stroll through a labyrinth of cobblestone streets and hidden courtyards tucked between well-preserved Renaissance and Gothic architecture. Stop along the way to sample local specialties like praline pastries, chocolate marzipan treats, and artisan French cheeses paired with a glass of wine.
- Uncover centuries of Lyon's history on a walking tour through Old Town
- Admire views of the city from hilltop Notre Dame de Fourvière Basilica
- Sample favorite local sweets and savory snacks
- Enjoy a glass of wine with gourmet cheeses and cured meats
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of wine
Professional local guide
Walking food tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Pl. Bellecour, 69002 Lyon, France
In front of the Tourist Office
1 Pl. de l'Hôpital, 69002 Lyon, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tasty Lyon
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Lyon Gourmet Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Lyon Gourmet Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Lyon Gourmet Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Lyon Gourmet Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingLyonFood Tours - Rhône-AlpesWalking Tours - Rhône-AlpesHalf-day Tours - Rhône-AlpesFood Tours - AnnecyWalking Tours - AnnecyHalf-day Tours - AnnecyFood Tours - GenevaWalking Tours - GenevaHalf-day Tours - GenevaCategory
Lyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean)Célestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins)Ancient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon)Hameau DuboeufLyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon)Vulcania Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière)Resistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation)Lyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse)Tête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or)Musée Miniature et CinémaMini World Lyon