3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend half a day exploring Pérouges, one of France’s Most Beautiful Villages. Enter the town through the Porte d'en Haut gate and check out its 15th and 16th century homes, the Place des Tilleuls, and stunning views that reach across the Ain Valley all the way to the Alps. Enjoy a “galette,” the regional specialty, with a glass of cider before your tour concludes.
- Tranquil escape to the countryside
- Discover a picturesque and historic village
- Delicious galette and glass of cider included
- Comfortable round-trip transport from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Lyon , Lyon, Lyon, Rhone, Auvergne-Rhone-AlpesThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tasty Lyon
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pérouges Medieval Village Private Half-Day Trip with Tasting from Lyon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pérouges Medieval Village Private Half-Day Trip with Tasting from Lyon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pérouges Medieval Village Private Half-Day Trip with Tasting from Lyon?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Pérouges Medieval Village Private Half-Day Trip with Tasting from Lyon
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLyonBus Tours - Rhône-AlpesHistorical Tours - Rhône-AlpesHalf-day Tours - Rhône-AlpesBus Tours - AnnecyHistorical Tours - AnnecyHalf-day Tours - AnnecyBus Tours - GenevaHistorical Tours - GenevaHalf-day Tours - GenevaCategory
Célestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins)Hameau DuboeufResistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation)Lyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon)Ancient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon)Mini World LyonMusée Miniature et CinémaLyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse)Lyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean)Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière)Tête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or)Vulcania