1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Lyon’s hillside Croix-Rousse quarter by mini-train rather than foot on this city tram tour. Board the train with its panoramic windows and roof, and trundle through the village-like streets of this one-time silk workers’ district, famous for its boho atmosphere, markets, and wall murals. Admire the traditional townhouses and best-known murals depicting historical local scenes and figures, including the ‘Murs des Canuts,’ and ‘Fresque des Lyonnais.’ Multi-lingual audio guide included.
- City tram tour of the Croix-Rousse quarter in Lyon
- Explore the steep hillside district on a tram, and save your feet
- Drink in the boho vibe and admire the quaint streets
- View the famous wall murals through the panoramic windows
- Admire the ‘Fresque des Lyonnais,' ‘Murs de Canuts,' and other paintings
- Learn about the sights and their history from the onboard multi-lingual audio guide
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
1 Rue de la Martinière , 1 Rue de la Martinière, 69001 Lyon, FranceThis activity will end right where it started.
Departures everyday : 11h30, 14h, 15h15 and 16h30
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lyon City Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lyon Croix-Rousse City Tram Tour with Audio Guide?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lyon Croix-Rousse City Tram Tour with Audio Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Lyon Croix-Rousse City Tram Tour with Audio Guide
2 days 13 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLyonRail Tours - Rhône-AlpesCity Tours - Rhône-AlpesAudio Guides - Rhône-AlpesRail Tours - AnnecyCity Tours - AnnecyAudio Guides - AnnecyRail Tours - GenevaCity Tours - GenevaAudio Guides - GenevaCategory
Mini World LyonHameau DuboeufCélestins Theatre (Théâtre des Célestins)Vulcania Musée Miniature et CinémaLyon Les Halles Market (Les Halles Paul Bocuse)Lumière Institute (Institut Lumière)Tête d'Or Park (Parc de la Tête d'Or)Ancient Theatre of Fourvière (Théâtre Antique de Lyon)Lyon Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice Historique de Lyon)Resistance and Deportation History Centre (Centre d'Histoire de la Résistance et de la Déportation)Lyon Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Jean)