- Private 2-day guided trip to Abu Simbel and Aswan from Luxor
- See the Nile Valley’s countryside and villages as you travel to picturesque Aswan
- View top Aswan attractions including the lovely Temple of Philae and Old and High Dams
- Journey to Abu Simbel, where two spectacular rock temples overlook Lake Nasser
- Gaze at the colossal facades with their giant statues and explore inside
- Includes breakfast, and round-trip air-conditioned transport
- Get in-depth commentary and personalized attention from a private Egyptologist guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passport name, number, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxor Travels
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience