6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Cliff Walk and Glacier Cave
2 hrs Lucerne walking tour: Chapel bridge, Lion Monument, Old city Wall and Lucerne Castle (Optional City Tour extension)
Rental of basic ski equipment: Ski, ski boots, ski poles and helmet
Rental of snowtubes, minibobs and balancers and a Magic carpet and e-Snowmobile rental
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation from Lucerne to Mt Titlis and back (train and cable cars total cost approx per person CHF 128.80)
Ice Flyer (Cost Per person CHF12.00)
Departure & Return
Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Big arch monument right in front of Lucerne train station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Book this tour with the city highlights option if you want the 2 hrs extension walking tour in the city or a private photo shooting along the whole tour
- RENTAL WINTER CLOTHES TITLIS RENT AT VALLEY STATION: Travelling by cable car to the top of Mount TITLIS means a trip in a different climatic zone. Therefore you might rent a pair of boots for CHF 10 and/or winter pants and jacket for CHF 25 each on the beginning of your trip.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt Titlis Winter Tour with Snow Experience and Activities for Everyone?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt Titlis Winter Tour with Snow Experience and Activities for Everyone?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mt Titlis Winter Tour with Snow Experience and Activities for Everyone
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLucerneRail Tours - Central SwitzerlandTrolley Tours - Central SwitzerlandNature and Wildlife - Central SwitzerlandWalking Tours - Central SwitzerlandHalf-day Tours - Central SwitzerlandRail Tours - ZurichTrolley Tours - ZurichNature and Wildlife - ZurichWalking Tours - ZurichHalf-day Tours - ZurichRail Tours - BaselTrolley Tours - BaselNature and Wildlife - BaselWalking Tours - BaselHalf-day Tours - BaselCategory
Lion Monument (Löwendenkmal) Tours & TicketsPilatus Railways (Pilatus Bahnen) Tours & TicketsWeggis Tours & TicketsRosengart Collection (Museum Sammlung Rosengart) Tours & TicketsEngelberg Monastery (Kloster Engelberg) Tours & TicketsMt. Stanserhorn CabriO Cable Car Tours & TicketsLucerne (Luzern) Tours & TicketsSwiss Museum of Transport (Verkehrshaus der Schweiz) Tours & TicketsRichard Wagner Museum Tours & TicketsHofkirche Tours & TicketsCulture and Congress Centre (KKL) Tours & TicketsEngelberg Tours & Tickets