- No strict schedules—explore Mt. Rigi at your own pace
- Hassle-free tour package with cruise, train, and cable car ride included
- Perfect for pampering—relax at Rigi Kaltbad Mineral Baths & Spa
- Great for scenic photo opportunities of Swiss lakes
Departure & Return
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kindly noted that this tour is self-guided
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Hiking lovers can walk for many hours
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Mobile vouchers accepted
- Do not forget your swimsuit (but it can also be hired at the Entrance for additional charge)
- Children up to 15 years travel free of charge in July and August on Mt. Rigi (please buy ticket on spot for the lake cruise and the Mineral Bahts & SPA Rigi Kaltbad)
- Children below 1 year have no access to the Mineral Baths & Spa, Children from 1 - 3 years are free of charge
- keep your distance (1.5 meters)
- wear a mask (no mask required for the mineral bath, only train and cable car)
- Near public transportation
- avoid peak travel periods
- follow hygiene rules
- we clean regularly
- buy your ticket online
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY RIGI BAHNEN AG
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized