- 5.5-hour afternoon tour of Mt Titlis from Lucerne
- Ride the aerial cableway from Engelberg and ogle the alpine views
- Make the most of two hours of free time at Mt Titlis’ summit
- Enjoy the Mt Titlis Cliff Walk, Titlis Rotair gondola, Ice Flyer chairlift and snow tubing at Titlis Glacier Park
- Visit the Glacier Cave to see ice crystals far below the glacier’s summit
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is located at Frankenstrasse 2-4, 6003 Lucerne, a side street off Lucerne train station. Please wait there on the side walk.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take in dramatic views of the snowy Bernese Alps through panoramic windows, then disembark at the mountaintop for roughly two hours of free time. Perhaps start with a visit to Glacier Cave to see ice crystals in the frozen underground grotto. Admire the glacial landscape from the rotating Titlis Rotair gondola, which affords 360-degree views, or crunch along the snow on the Cliff Walk for vertigo-inducing vistas. You can gaze down at the icy depths from the Ice Flyer chairlift and hop on a snow tube at Titlis Glacier Park for downhill thrills (May–October). Admission to each acclaimed glacier attraction is included, weather permitting.
If the brisk mountain air makes you feel hungry, replenish at one of several restaurants at the summit (own expense).
At the prearranged time, meet your guide for the descent back to Engelberg where your coach is ready to return to Lucerne. Your tour then concludes in Lucerne Old Town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants travel free of charge but must be registered on your booking
- Jacket and snow boots rental are available for approx. 8CHF per item
- Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is needed, please make a note in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- From November 1-12, 2021 the tour will not be operated due to aerial cable car maintenance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Mount Titlis Eternal Snow Half-Day Trip from Lucerne.