- Day trip to Bern and the surrounding countryside from Lucerne
- Drive through the Entlebuch Valley, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- Watch a master confectioner at work at the Kambly Experience and sample the popular Kambly Swiss biscuits
- Explore Bern's UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town and discover top attractions such as Bern Minster
- Visit an Emmental show dairy and taste this world famous cheese
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures personal attention from the guide
- Take home a goodie bag full of Swiss delicacies, worth at least CHF 30
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is located at Frankenstrasse 2-4, 6003 Lucerne, a side street off Lucerne train station. Please wait there on the side walk.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants and children under 5 travel for free, but they must be registered on the booking
- Tour limited to 16 participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "A shorter time at the cheese factory and the biscuit factory would be helpful to extend the time in Bern." See review