2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the highlights of Lucca, a charming, walled city in northern Tuscany, during this scenic walking tour. Perfect for first-time visitors, the guided tour covers Lucca’s impressive history. Tick off the main sights in a single stroll, with admission to the 11th-century cathedral included. Discover the stories and legends that have made the small, stunning city so unique, and listen to entertaining anecdotes about its fabled residents.
- An in-depth guided walking tour of Lucca’s main historical sights
- Discover the city’s standout charms, from hidden monuments to heritage attractions
- Complimentary admission to the 11th-century cathedral, home of the medieval symbol of Lucca
- Tours are available in English and Italian and at multiple times of day, for added flexibility
Saved to wishlist!
Local and Professional guide
entrance fee to the Duomo is included
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- depending on the composition of the group, the tour can be done in English and/or Italian
- it's a walking tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- face mask is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Your Lucca Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Your Lucca Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Your Lucca Walking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLuccaWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyCategory