3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Lucca is surrounded by picturesque wine country, but navigating the rural roads and finding the small wineries on your own can be a challenge. With this wine tour, round-trip transportation from Lucca and a wine expert guide ensure a stress-free day. Stop at two family-run cellars to tour the vineyards and learn about their history and production techniques, then enjoy tastings featuring wines paired with local cheeses and other specialties.
- A guided tour to discover boutique wineries in the countryside of Lucca
- Sample a number of local wines paired with Tuscan delicacies
- Round-trip transportation to imbibe without worrying about driving
- The flexibility and personal attention of a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Piazza S. Martino, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lars Stork
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuccaFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyCategory