1,200 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Taste authentic Tuscan wine straight from the source on a relaxing half-day trip from Lucca. Travel by minivan through a serene landscape of rolling hills and vineyards, stopping at both a big-name winery and an organic family-run estate. Sample red, white and sweet wines, along with local products like extra-virgin olive oil. Learn about traditional wine production methods and see all the work that goes into making some of the world’s most coveted vino.
- Half-day Tuscany wine-tasting tour from Lucca
- Visit a small, family-run organic winery as well as a big-name estate
- Learn about the journey of wine from grape to bottle
- Sample local specialty products like extra-virgin olive oil
- Small-group tour by minibus
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazzale Umberto I, 3, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people is required to run the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Wine Tour in the Tuscan Hills Small Group from Lucca?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Wine Tour in the Tuscan Hills Small Group from Lucca?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Wine Tour in the Tuscan Hills Small Group from Lucca?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Wine Tour in the Tuscan Hills Small Group from Lucca?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6693P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesLuccaFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFood Tours - PisaUnique Experiences - PisaWine Tastings - PisaFood Tours - LivornoUnique Experiences - LivornoWine Tastings - LivornoCategory