3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Head to the Tuscan hills for a vineyard visit and wine tasting with your own private guide. Perfect if you don’t have much free time while in Lucca, this customizable experience can be tailored around your plans. Start with a pickup from Lucca, Pisa Airport, or Livorno Port, then travel in a private vehicle with your guide to a Tuscan vineyard where local wine, cheese, salami, and time-honored traditions await.
- Book a private Tuscan wine tour for a personal group of family and friends
- Go beyond the city sights of Lucca to see more of the Tuscan countryside
- Learn more about Tuscany and its famous wine as you travel with a local guide
- Explore an authentic Tuscan vineyard and wine cellar before a tasting session
Saved to wishlist!
Guided Tour on the hills of Tuscany
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I will pick you up in Lucca with my professional van, and I will drive you through the hills of Tuscany and the best winery, where you will taste the authentic Tuscan wine.
- Gal Galilei Airport, Pisa Italy
- Livorno Imbarco Traghetti Moby Lines, Via Guido Donegani, 57100 Livorno LI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- People below 18 years of age can't partecipate at the wine tastings
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Autoservizi DB Tuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aperitif / Tasting in a Vineyard of Lucca with transfer?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Aperitif / Tasting in a Vineyard of Lucca with transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aperitif / Tasting in a Vineyard of Lucca with transfer?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aperitif / Tasting in a Vineyard of Lucca with transfer?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 282421P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Aperitif / Tasting in a Vineyard of Lucca with transfer
9 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLuccaShore Excursions - TuscanyFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyCategory