Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a break from the well beaten path
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Visit landmarks that most tourists miss
- Begin the tour with a complimentary coffee
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable and close-fitting clothes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Lucca
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by The Architect's Water.
- "Built around 1812 it's still kinda cool, but, For a causal bike rider it's OK (except for hauling yourself and maybe your bike up and down the stairs to go over a major highway)." See review
- "This trip is rated 'easy' but I wouldn't because we had to lug our bikes over a freeway overpass and some of the terrain was a little steep." See review