4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the stunning natural beauty of Tuscany’s mountainous Garfagnana region, which makes an excellent half-day trip from Lucca. Travel by minivan with a guide and a small group through a luscious emerald landscape crisscrossed by the Serchio River. Visit the medieval village of Barga, home to a former Medici palace and an imposing hilltop cathedral, and hear the legends and history behind the striking Devil’s Bridge.
- Half-day tour of Italy's stunning mountainous Garfagnana region from Lucca
- Travel by minivan through a lush landscape along the Serchio River
- Stroll through the charming historic village of Barga
- Admire the legendary Devil's Bridge, a marvel of medieval engineering
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not possible to reach meeting point will be in the clotest point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people is required to run the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Garfagnana and Barga half day tour by Minivan from Lucca?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Garfagnana and Barga half day tour by Minivan from Lucca?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Garfagnana and Barga half day tour by Minivan from Lucca?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Garfagnana and Barga half day tour by Minivan from Lucca?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Garfagnana and Barga half day tour by Minivan from Lucca
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingLuccaBus Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyCategory