Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
This experience will be held in a local family's home and, for privacy reason, you will receive the full address of your host after you've booked. Once the booking has been made we'll contact you asking for food intolerance and allergy and for giving exact instructions about the meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff