Explore our promoted experiences
- Trade the bustle of the city for an afternoon in nature
- Get off the tourist trail and discover this tranquil and beautiful site
- Choose to travel from Lucca by bus with your guide (tickets own expense)
- Learn all about Elisa Bonaparte and the gardens’ history from your guide
Departure & Return
The meeting point with your guide is outside the ticket office of Villa Reale at 3 pm. If you are in Lucca and do not have your own means of transportation, you can take the 59 bus to Marlia (bus fare is not included in the tour price). The bus ride is about 40 minutes.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Adult rate applies to travelers 15 years and older
- Children ages 0-14 are free with a paid adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turislucca
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff