Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided walking tour of Lucca provides insight about its rich musical history
- Tour the interior of the Teatro del Giglio, established in the 17th century
- Admission also included to the Puccini Museum, the eponymous composer’s birthplace
- Discover piazzas and other points of interest where musicians have played
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bilingual tour in Italian and English
- Adult rate applies to travelers 15 years and older
- Children rate applies per child up to 15 years if accompanied by a paying adult
- Meeting point by the Ticket Office Teatro del Giglio at 10.45 am, beginning of the tour at 11.00 am
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Turislucca
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff