7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Tuscans were making wine long before Roman times. Discover the region’s rich wine traditions, the fine art of winemaking, and a wealth of local delicacies on this intimate guided tour with a maximum of eight people. Taste wines including Chianti Classico, Chianti Reserva, and super Tuscans; visit three separate wineries; sample olive oil, balsamic vinegar, cold cuts, and pecorino cheese; and enjoy a light lunch with wine.
- Enjoy a more intimate Tuscan wine experience in a group no larger than eight
- Sample wines including Chianti Reserva and super Tuscans at three wineries
- Taste local produce including extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Savor a light lunch of cold cuts, cheese, and soup or pasta with wine pairing
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food tasting and light lunch
Wine tasting in 3 wineries
Departure & Return
Lucca , viale 55100, Viale Camillo Benso Cavour, 15, 55100 Lucca LU, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years in order to taste wine
- A maximum of 8 people per tour group
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chianti & Supertuscan tour 3 Wineries with light lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Chianti & Supertuscan tour 3 Wineries with light lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chianti & Supertuscan tour 3 Wineries with light lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chianti & Supertuscan tour 3 Wineries with light lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chianti & Supertuscan tour 3 Wineries with light lunch
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLuccaFood Tours - TuscanyUnique Experiences - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyCategory