- Sunset cruise from Cabo San Lucas
- Cruise along the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean, and watch the sunset
- Sip on unlimited drinks onboard with an open bar, and enjoy snacks
- Pass by the well-known Lovers Beach, and beachfront restaurants and residences
- Keep an eye out for sea lions, stingrays, and other marine life
- Bring home souvenir photos of your awesome voyage (own expense)
Departure & Return
Departure PointLos Cabos, Los Cabos, Baja California
Departure Point: Cabo San Lucas Marina, Dock "D". Address: Cabo San Lucas Marina, Dock "D" located in front of Luxury avenue behind Puerto paraiso shopping mall. Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board a catamaran boat, and listen to your guide introduce you to your crew and captain. Go over some safety tips to keep in mind, and then set sail. Keep in mind you can have unlimited drinks, both alcoholic or non-alcoholic, but you must be 18 years of age to be served any alcohol.
Voyage down the Sea of Cortez, and keep your eyes peeled for sea lions, stingrays, and other marine life. Pass by Lovers Beach and beachfront properties before making a stop at El Arco to take pictures. This limestone rock is well-known for its arch that was formed by the tide. Continue to the Pacific Ocean side of the water, and enjoy the sunset.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY La Princesa Catamaran
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff