Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the Dolby Theatre, the Hollywood home of the Academy Awards
- Finish up in time for lunch on this roughly two-hour morning tour
- Don’t get lost in the crowd: a small group means your questions will get heard
- A family-friendly way to discover Hollywood: children under 12 years old get in free
Departure & Return
The Pantages Theatre is opposite Hollywood and Vine Metro Station. The guide will be will be checking-in guests from 15 minutes before the tour begins at the entrance to the theatre, wearing a t-shirt with The Real Los Angeles Tours logo clearly visible.
TCL Chinese Theatre is at Hollywood and Highland, which has a Metro station, offering easy access to the rest of the city and only 15 minutes walk from the start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tour is free for children aged 0-11 y.o.
- Aim to get to the meeting point 10-15 minutes early. If you’re late you may miss the tour.
- By making a booking for this tour you agree to be bound by The Real Los Angeles Tours terms of service.
- This is a walking tour and we move at a reasonable pace. If you have mobility issues please book a private tour via our website.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Real Los Angeles Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.