Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Hollywood, the Sunset Strip, and Beverly Hills on this L.A. sightseeing tour
- Get great views of the world-famous Hollywood Sign
- Travel aboard an air-conditioned minivan
- Great way to experience the 'star power' of celebrity-themed Los Angeles
Departure & Return
Our office is located on the 1st floor of the Marsel Plaza behind the glass elevator. Parking is available, the entry to the garage is on Whitworth Dr. There is also parking available on Whitworth Dr, Alfred St, Orlando Av, or La Jolla Av. - Please call us if you have any trouble at 1-310-289-8687
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin the sightseeing in the heart of Hollywood, the entertainment mecca of Los Angeles. You’ll explore famous Hollywood hotspots including The Dolby Theatre which hosts the Oscars, stop by Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, enjoy great views of the Hollywood Sign, and discover the stars lining the Walk of Fame. Continue your L.A. excursion by traveling down the famous ‘Sunset Strip,’ traveling past famous celebrity hangouts like The Viper Room, Whiskey a Go Go, and the Chateau Marmont while en route to Beverly Hills.
You’ll soon arrive in this world-famous enclave, where you’ll spend time exploring the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Travel past some of the city’s biggest mansions, admire well-known hotels like the Beverly Hilton, Beverly Wilshire (from Pretty Woman), and the Beverly Hills Hotel. Complete your visit to this upscale area by taking a look at the high-end shops lining Rodeo Drive. Finish the day at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tours operate rain or shine.
- There is a 4 guest minimum purchase requirement for this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Another Side Of Los Angeles Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms