- Private helicopter flight over Los Angeles, including rooftop landing
- Fly for 50 minutes and stop for a 15-minute Champagne toast with views of downtown
- Hover above landmark sites such as the Hollywood Sign and Venice Beach
- See greater LA, including Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica and Marina del Rey
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Champagne will be served to those 21 years and up
- Per FAA regulations, infants 1 years old and under are considered ‘lap children,’ and may require proof of identification, such as a birth certificate
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft there is weight limit per passenger of 300 pounds (136 kg)
- Helicopters seat up to 3 passengers in each. Groups of 4-6 passengers can fly together in 2 helicopters.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orbic Air
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Los Angeles Helicopter Ride with Rooftop Landing.