3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore the best of L.A. with this 3-day tour. In downtown Los Angeles, visit the Walt Disney Concert Hall, the Bradbury Building, the Central Library, and more. Lunch in the Farmer’s Market and see the city skyline. On day 2, visit Rodeo Drive, The Grove, Sunset Strip, and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Stroll along the Santa Monica Pier and admire coastal views on the final day of your tour.
- See the sights in downtown L.A., Hollywood, and Santa Monica
- Private tour with customizable itinerary
- Tour lasts 5 hours each day, leaving ample free time
- Mix of major attractions and hidden gems
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide
Private tour, 5 hours each day
Multiple start times available
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Flexible customizable itinerary
Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Entrance fees, if any
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.
Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- 3-day tour, 5 hours each day
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour with the use of metro or vehicle
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Any last minute changes may result in added cost
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3-Day Los Angeles Tour: Downtown LA, Hollywood and Santa Monica?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3-Day Los Angeles Tour: Downtown LA, Hollywood and Santa Monica?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3-Day Los Angeles Tour: Downtown LA, Hollywood and Santa Monica?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesFood Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaMulti-day Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaMarkets - CaliforniaFood Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaMulti-day Tours - Santa MonicaWalking Tours - Santa MonicaMarkets - Santa MonicaFood Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachMulti-day Tours - Long BeachWalking Tours - Long BeachMarkets - Long BeachCategory
Angels Flight RailwayLos Angeles Montana AvenueGreystone Mansion and ParkLos Angeles World Cruise CenterCraft ContemporaryGlendale GalleriaLos Angeles Convention Center (LACC)Melrose Avenue Hard Rock Café HollywoodLaguna BeachWhisky a Go GoLos Angeles Opera (LA Opera)Pacific Design Center (PDC)Comedy StoreJapanese American National MuseumCitadel OutletsLos Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)iFLY HollywoodHistoric Core Universal Studios Hollywood