3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
See the best of Los Angeles on a 3-hour private driving tour through the city. Hit over 30 attractions and locations including the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Grand Central Market, and City Hall. Drive through some of the city’s coolest and most diverse neighborhoods such as Chinatown, Little Tokyo, and El Pueblo and get insider tips from your informative guide.
- Take a 3-hour private driving tour through Los Angeles
- Visit top sites like Walt Disney Concert Hall and Angel’s Walk
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide
Multiple start times available
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Flexible customizable itinerary
Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Food and drinks
Entrance fees, if any
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide can also meet you at your hotel, hostel, vacation rental or a point of interest
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
Extra charges will apply if picking up at the airport or at hotels near the airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Any last minute changes may result in added cost
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Los Angeles Tour: All Must-See Attractions with Hotel Pick-up?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Los Angeles Tour: All Must-See Attractions with Hotel Pick-up?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Los Angeles Tour: All Must-See Attractions with Hotel Pick-up?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsLayover Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLos AngelesFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaCity Tours - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaMarkets - CaliforniaLayover Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - Santa MonicaBus Tours - Santa MonicaCity Tours - Santa MonicaWalking Tours - Santa MonicaMarkets - Santa MonicaLayover Tours - Santa MonicaHalf-day Tours - Santa MonicaFood Tours - Long BeachBus Tours - Long BeachCity Tours - Long BeachWalking Tours - Long BeachMarkets - Long BeachLayover Tours - Long BeachHalf-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
Annenberg Space for PhotographyUniversal CityWalkGamble HouseKidspace Children's MuseumJapanese American National MuseumRose Bowl StadiumLos Angeles Broadway Theater DistrictCabrillo Marine AquariumThe Magic CastleHuntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical GardensPaley Center for MediaHard Rock Café HollywoodThird Street PromenadeLos Angeles Original Farmers MarketHollyhock HouseThe Queen MaryVenice Canals (Venice Canal Historic District)Manhattan BeachAngels Flight RailwaySan Pedro