Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The guide (wearing a t-shirt with The Real Los Angeles Tours logo clearly visible) will be checking-in guests from 15 minutes before the tour begins at at the SIDE entrance to Union Station, on Alameda Street (near the taxi rank).
Grand Central Market is one of the best food destinations in the whole US and a great place to finish the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Aim to get to the meeting point 10-15 minutes early. If you’re late you may miss the tour.
- By making a booking for this tour you agree to be bound by The Real Los Angeles Tours terms of service.
- This is a walking tour and we move at a reasonable pace. If you have mobility issues please book a private tour via our website.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Real Los Angeles Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.