Explore our promoted experiences
- Cover the top sights in a short time
- Insightful commentary provided by the guide
- Get a close look at famous locales
- Have time for photo ops
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Note: The tour ends at the TCL Chinese Theater (6250 Hollywood Blvd 90028), which is a 25 minute walk or a one stop Metro Rail ride back to the starting point. Rail fare is not included with price of tour. The guide can point you in the direction.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY LA Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Hollywood History Walking Tour.