- Enjoy views over Los Angeles and beyond
- Take epic photos for your Instagram
- Avoid the risk of getting lost while hiking with a guide
- Best suited to active travelers who enjoy walking
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts for check-in with your LA tour guide. NO RESTROOMS -use restroom before your Los Angeles tour. Meet your guide OUTSIDE on street. Please do not bother the people at this address, as it is only given as a reference point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in with your LA tour guide.
- Closed-toe shoes are required on this Hollywood Sign Tour
- Young children are welcome to join this hike tour; we recommend this tour for guests ages 6 and up. Children participating in the hiking tour should be able to hike on their own. NO STROLLERS! For children under 6, we recommend our Original Hollywood Sign Tour!
- NOTE: This Hollywood Sign tour meets OUTSIDE on the street. It does not meet at a residential location. Please be mindful of our neighbors. Your guide will meet you outside at the given address. Thank you!
- Please allow ample time for traffic (welcome to LA!) and for parking. There is free street parking at this location- please follow all signs.
- We’ll be walking 4 miles (6.4 km) along what is widely considered to be an easy to moderate hiking trail on the Hollywood Sign Hike
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bikes and Hikes LA Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands