- Take a brisk, half-day Los Angeles hike to visit the iconic Hollywood Sign
- Enjoy the closest possible sign view, and stops at two nearby, urban parks
- Work up a sweat as you hike the canyon, with your guide leading the way
- Get a personal experience on this hiking tour with no more than 15 travelers
Departure & Return
Meet Guide at "Lake Hollywood Park" Sign
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must bring water, good shoes and sunscreen
- Bring a snack for rest break
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms