3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Perhaps the top attraction in Los Angeles is the Hollywood Sign—though many travelers see it from afar, few get to enjoy it up close. On this tour perfect for outdoor enthusiasts, enjoy a hike into the hills to visit the Hollywood Sign, and take in views of Downtown LA and Burbank as you climb. Along the way, enjoy stops at Lake Hollywood Park and scenic Griffith Park.
- Take a brisk, half-day Los Angeles hike to visit the iconic Hollywood Sign
- Enjoy the closest possible sign view, and stops at two nearby, urban parks
- Work up a sweat as you hike the canyon, with your guide leading the way
- Get a personal experience on this hiking tour with no more than 15 travelers
Saved to wishlist!
Entertaining, Local guide
Guided hike to the closest possible place next to the Hollywood Sign
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
3204 Canyon Lake Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must bring water, good shoes and sunscreen
- Bring a snack for rest break
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CityTour1
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Hollywood Sign Adventure Hike - Closest Possible View?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Hollywood Sign Adventure Hike - Closest Possible View?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Hollywood Sign Adventure Hike - Closest Possible View?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Hollywood Sign Adventure Hike - Closest Possible View?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & Sightseeing4WD Tours - CaliforniaSporting Events - CaliforniaHiking - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaExtreme - CaliforniaWalking Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - California4WD Tours - Santa MonicaSporting Events - Santa MonicaHiking - Santa MonicaNature and Wildlife - Santa MonicaExtreme - Santa MonicaWalking Tours - Santa MonicaHalf-day Tours - Santa Monica4WD Tours - Long BeachSporting Events - Long BeachHiking - Long BeachNature and Wildlife - Long BeachExtreme - Long BeachWalking Tours - Long BeachHalf-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
Los Angeles Opera (LA Opera)Olvera StreetCapitol Records BuildingCraft ContemporaryNorton Simon MuseumHollywood Wax Museum Los AngelesVenice Canals (Venice Canal Historic District)Sunset StripRobertson BoulevardMuseum of Death HollywoodKidspace Children's MuseumMuseum of Tolerance (MOT)Hancock ParkWatts TowersEgyptian TheatreBeverly CenterHuntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical GardensWalt Disney® Concert HallAnnenberg Space for PhotographyWizarding World of Harry Potter