Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Transfer from your Los Angeles hotel to the Citadel Outlets
- Skip the hassle of driving and enjoy stress-free, convenient transport
- Choose from three transfer options, each including a special Citadel Outlets discount package
- Enjoy round-trip transport from your LA hotel, or opt for pickup or drop-off at LAX
- Those with a LAX flight enjoy access to Citadel's VIP Lounge before and after shopping!
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Choose from among three different transfer options, two of which transport you from your L.A. hotel to the Citadel Outlet and then on to LAX for your evening flight, and another that returns you to your hotel at the conclusion of your day. You’ll also be able to add an optional access to the outlet center’s VIP lounge if you wish. For a full run down of the main options, please read the Itinerary section below.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 passengers is required per booking
- If LAX transfer is purchased, please provide flight information in the Special Requirements field at the time of check out
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY EZ Alliance dba Karmel Shuttle's EXTREME Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands