Explore our promoted experiences
- Swap busy Los Angeles life for a visit to the beautiful Catalina Island
- Great for thrillseekers—the trip includes a zipline eco-tour
- Enjoy a hassle-free day with round-trip transfers and ferry tickets included
- Learn and fly—a guide provides interesting facts during the zipline course
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Single passengers must be at least 10 years old and weight at least 80 lbs (36 kg)
- Children ages 5 to 9 must ride with a parent or guardian who is at least 18 years old
- Individual and combined weights on zipline cannot exceed 240 lbs (109 kg)
- Restrooms are not available while on Zipline tour
- Please note: passenger and weight restrictions are strictly enforced. Failure to meet these restrictions may result in cancellation without refund
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY EZ Alliance dba Karmel Shuttle's EXTREME Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The transportation arranged was on time in the morning and the evening, which was appreciated." See review