Explore our promoted experiences
- Segway tour of Beverly Hills
- See top Beverly Hills attractions including Rodeo Drive, the Beverly Hills Hotel and numerous celebrity homes
- Learn about the history and culture of Beverly Hills from your informative guide
- Segway instruction and safety equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departures
Departure & Return
Our office is located on the 1st floor of the Marsel Plaza behind the glass elevator. Parking is available, the entry to the garage is on Whitworth Dr. There is also parking available on Whitworth Dr, Alfred St, Orlando Av, or La Jolla Av. - Please call us if you have any trouble at 1-310-289-8687
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please provide your contact information (i.e. email, phone number) in the Special Requirements box at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years. Riders 12 to 17 years must have a parent present to both sign a waiver and participate on the tour.
- Minimum weight is 100lbs (45kg), maximum is 250lbs (113kg)
- Pregnant woman are not allowed to participate
- While this tour is not physically demanding, you must have a decent level of fitness and be able to climb stairs without assistance
- Tours operate rain or shine
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Another Side Of Los Angeles Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms