Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a 4-hour private tour to discover some of New York’s architecture
- See famous buildings like Grand Central Station and St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Discover the history of NYC and admire architecture from the 1700s to today
- Enjoy a personalized and customizable experience with your own private guide
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you near the clock in the great hall in Grand Central Terminal. You'll also have their mobile number the day before the tour.
We will end near the Flatiron building, on Broadway and 23rd street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price shown is per group
- Please specify whether guide meets at hotel or a different meeting location.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Spread Love Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.