- London guided tour by Routemaster double-decker bus
- Open top decker routemaster buses provide panoramic views of London in summer
- Thames River Cruise to see all the famous London landmarks from the water
- Choice of London Eye, Tower of London, and Stonehenge add-on tours
- All vintage Routemaster buses have open top roofs in summer so you can enjoy the best views of London
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Sit back and drink in the views of London’s famous sights as you trundle around the heart of the city. Pass top London attractions such as Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, and the Tower of London.
Then, leave your iconic bus at the Thames River, and set off on a short sightseeing cruise. Find a comfortable spot on your cruise boat, and admire London landmarks such as Tower Bridge, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, and the London Eye as you sail on this history-steeped river.
Next, rejoin your gleaming, retro Routemaster and drive to Buckingham Palace, the official London residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Stop outside to see the world-famous Changing of the Guard. Watch in delight as the Queen’s Foot Guards—dressed in red tunics and bearskin helmets—exchange duties with the new guard in time to military music.
If the guard change is not taking place, simply stop for photos of Buckingham Palace. Your trip concludes with a drop-off back in Victoria.
London Eye Flight Upgrade: If you wish, upgrade to take a flight on the London Eye following your sightseeing trip. After Buckingham Palace, enjoy a drop-off at the Eye and use your prebooked ticket for fast, hassle-free entry.
Board your shared glass capsule and marvel at the 360-degree views of London as the Eye makes a single rotation. Either before or afterward, enjoy an included visit to the London Eye 4D Experience, an incredible journey through London brought alive by multi-sensory effects and other virtual perspectives.
Your London Eye trip ends when you either leave your capsule or the 4D Experience, whichever you do last.
You can also enjoy pre-booked tickets to the Tower of London, for a speedy entrance into this top London attraction.
Afternoon Stonehenge Visit Upgrade: Why not take an afternoon trip to ancient, UNESCO-listed Stonehenge after your morning sightseeing tour? After Buckingham Palace, enjoy a drop-off at Victoria and board a comfortable, round-trip shuttle bus bound for Stonehenge.
Then, travel straight to this prehistoric stone circle on Salisbury Plain, and use your prebooked entrance ticket to enjoy a self-guided audio tour of the monument's perimeter and impressive visitor center.
Your Stonehenge round trip then ends with a drop-off at Victoria.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: this is an open top bus tour, please be prepared for the possibility of rain. On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
- Please note: the Changing of the Guard only takes place on the morning tour
- Please note: at time of booking you will need to select between the morning or afternoon departures.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Vintage London Bus Tour Including Thames Cruise with Optional London Eye.
- "A great way to see London if you don't have a lot of time." See review