- Explore the World-Heritage site of Stonehenge
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Bath at your leisure
- See Bath Abbey, the River Avon and other top city highlights
- Upgrade your day trip with a visit to the Roman Baths or the Jane Austen Visitor Centre
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Located 5-minute walk from Victoria Train & Underground station. Tour departs at Gate 18 at 8:15am (Boarding starts at 8am)
What To Expect
On arrival, enjoy time to explore this atmospheric site at leisure. Head inside, collect an informative audio guide, and ride the shuttle or follow the pathways to the UNESCO-listed stones that date back some 4,500 years.
Marvel at the gigantic stones and ponder how they were transported and raised here. Then, learn how and why Stonehenge was built — most scholars believe it formed a temple aligned to the sun — through the archaeological exhibitions and audiovisual experiences at the visitor center. Next, continue west to the 18th-century city of Bath. All honey-stoned townhouses, terraces and bridges, this UNESCO-listed city is one of England’s crowning glories.
Enjoy the afternoon to explore this delightful city independently. Perhaps delve into the handsome streets to admire the Georgian architecture, seeing top Bath attractions such the Royal Crescent, Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge that spans the Avon River.
Alternatively, upgrade to visit the Roman Baths, one of the world’s best-preserved sets of Roman remains. Explore the Great Bath and museum, and discover how the Romans built and expanded the complex over Baths’ natural springs from the 1st century AD.
Or, perhaps upgrade to visit the Jane Austen Visitor Centre. The much-loved English novelist lived in Bath in the early 1800s, and this fascinating museum chronicles her life and works through documents, artifacts and interactive experiences.
Lastly, return to London, where your tour ends with a drop-off near Victoria rail station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The Stonehenge Audio Guide is available to download in 12 different languages prior to the visit or while you are on site. Please search for the ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ in your app store.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from London.