- Watch London's Changing of the Guard with help from a guide
- Learn about this Buckingham Palace tradition
- Find the best photo ops of the event
- Enjoy the personalized service of a private tour
Departure & Return
National Gallery, London. Meet by the Red telephone booth by the Sainsbury Wing entrance of the National Gallery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Notes: Changing the Guard can sometimes be cancelled, especially in wet weather. The decision to cancel can be made, by the Captain of the Guard , sometimes as late as 10:45 on the day. This means we cannot update our website in time to help people en-route or already at the Palace. Schedules can and do change from time to time, sometimes without notice, meaning we cannot guarantee the Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace will take place on the dates stated or accept any responsibility for loss or inconvenience caused by using the information provided on this website Keep updated: https://www.householddivision.org.uk/changing-the-guard-calendar
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours London
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff