Explore our promoted experiences
- Combine thrills with sightseeing on a speedboat cruise on the Thames River
- Whizz past top London sights as you listen to high-octane music
- Cruise in a small group limited to only 12 people
- An exciting way to see London from the water
Departure & Return
Car Parking available inside congestion / ULEZ 1 minute walk and outside 10 minute walk.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 13 years & under must be accompanied by an adult
- Changes after booking may be subject to an alteration fee
- Please note that children have to weigh a minimum of 15kg (2.36 stone)
- IF THE TIME YOU SELECT IS NOT AVAILABLE YOUR BOOKING WILL BE INPUT ON THE NEAREST TIME AVAILABLE & YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY THAMES RIB EXPERIENCE 24 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR BOOKING DATE
- If your trip is subject to our Minimum Passenger Number Policy you will be contacted 24 hours before to be offered an alternative time or date to travel
- NO HEART / OR OTHER SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thames Rib Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms